Pages

Subscribe:

torek, 27. januar 2015

10 (random) facts about me #1

1. I am a bookworm. Seriously, I could read all day, everyday


2. I am Smoki-holic (I love Smoki snacks)



3. I am obsessed with Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings (Literally, every couple of months I watch every part of LOTR again - extended version, to be exact)


4. I train jazz ballet and modern dancing. Still. Started dancing when I was about 4 years old, haven't stopped since ;)
Me and my friend with our duo Goddesses of the moon few years ago :)

5. I LOVE Friends. Ever since I started watching that first season... That was it. I watch them again and again (I am SATC lover, naturally, but they are just so cool). And beware - JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD! :D

6. I am an expert in procrastinating (especially during exam period).


7. I love our Bernese mountain dog Tori. Since we got her, she enlightens our every day.


8. My weakness are bags and shoes (Yes, high heels, even though I wear them so rarely I don't actually need (so much of) them... You know, maybe one day I'll magically wake up as Carrie and wear them everywhere)

9. I watch football. It would be weird if I didn't, since my boyfriend is a professional football player. But I've been watching it even before we started dating. Only not as much as now ;)


10. I sleep with a pillow I have since I was little, and with blue stuffed mouse my darling gave me :)

0 komentarji :

Objavite komentar