Pages

Subscribe:

sobota, 25. april 2015

Dublin #1

Oi oi.

So... My absence is reasonable. I went to Dublin!!! Among other stuff of course. We went on Wednesday (15.4.) and came back on Sunday (19.4.). And than I had crazy couple of days.

When I got back I had loads of work for college. And... You know me... Always getting in the middle of something. I need to have at least one project. So I joined another one. We were doing a conference at Zavod Ypsilon. And when that ended I joined mentorship program, also at Zavod Ypsilon. I am still volunteering but I am "head of public relations". I mean... Just doing PR. It has taken me quite some time but I am getting experiences so it's worth it.
Plus I had to do an essay till' Thursday (for college. Yes, I go there too :P). I started writing it on Wednesday night. Finnished it in a few hours. (Had it done by 23.30 to be exact) But I was soo tired that I don't really know what I submited :D.

Anyways, not to bore you with details of how I'm busy. Dublin. Yes!

Group photo in Guinness

 I was really excited about going and it met all of my expectations. We were visiting Guiness (and their PR department or something like that), Jameson (and their marketing department). We went to Google (all I can say is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.!). And got to see Chemistry - PR/marketing related agency. During our free time we walked through whole Dublin a couple of times, we went shopping and on Saturday we had a trip. We went to see Kilkenny and Wicklow and it's just so beautiful. Their countryside is even more stunning than Dublin itself. We saw lakes, a castle, and so many amazing houses. I love it. Really do. We've also done Pub Crawl. That thing when you go to pubs and you got a free shot in every one of them (but only if you buy yourself a drink first). We saw 5 pubs in one night but those shots were like juice. Nothing very much alcoholic in there :P.

 Gates to Guinness brewery
It was a lovely trip (I love their accent!!). And you can totally separate locals from tourists. Tourists are those, who wait for the green light to cross the street :D. Dubliners don't wait. And they have approximately 1-2 minus layers of clothes on them xD. (We all had our jackets because of the wind). Today's pictures are just those from Facebook, more are comming when I find the time to upload them from the camera ;).

And by then - Cheerios! :D

 Google

 View from top of the Guinness building
Kilkenny castle

0 komentarji :

Objavite komentar