Pages

Subscribe:

ponedeljek, 29. junij 2015

Life lately #1

I finnished all my exams!! Well, all I had untill now. I have officially completed 3rd year of college.  I had 5 exams in this period in I passed all of them. The only problem is that I have 2 more from last year. One is on Friday and one in September. If I don't pass them I can't proceed to 4th year, and I have to pay for both of them (180 euros for one, talk about student price...). But anyways, I have to pass them and I will.

There is, however, one small problem. My motivation. I know I have to pass, I want to study, I do study... for a few minutes. Then I wander off with my thoughts or I start checking my phone or something like that... Then I get back but it just doesn't work really well. So I will have to "push my limits" on this one, since I have it on Friday. And I have to pass!!

And then... holidays. Just can't wait ;). T is staying in his current club in Austria and he can take a day or two off, so this weekend we're going to the seaside even if just for a day or two.

On Monday I work, so I'm good untill Thursday and then I'm practically free. We're premiering with our show on 18th of July, so the weekends are off the limit, but it will be fun. This year I have an actual role - before I was mostly a dancer; and I'm one of 3 ghosts. It's a challenge since most of the actors are professionals or at least really experienced but nevertheless I figured out my role and I will manage it. I had a huge "stage fright" at the beginning, because they were all looking at me (stupid since I have no problems when I dance...) but once I figured out how to get my part done, the problems ended.

Anyways, I'm sooo looking forward to holidays. I'm going to the seaside with my family (partialy, because of the shows, but still) and I just wanna lay on the beach, read books and swim, swim, swim :). I'm planning on robbing the library as soon as I finnish my last exam and even buy some books. And then just read all days long :).

I'm open to suggestions about books. And I'll try to post something soon.

Bye!

0 komentarji :

Objavite komentar