Pages

Subscribe:

ponedeljek, 17. avgust 2015

Life lately #2

Sooo....
A lot has been going on so I'll divide it and made a short update on what has been done, how, when.... ;)

1. Exams.
So, as I probably already mentioned, I have 2 really hard exams. I passed one! In July. I was so nervous I could barely function and I started shaking when I got the resuts. But I did it. The othe one is coming up! I am already studying but the progress is slow. It's on 11th of September. I have some time but this one worries me the most... I have to pass, because if I don't I can't proceed in last year of college. But I will do it, I just have to kick my laziness away and start working :).

2. Seaside
I went on holidays with my family, since T and I can't go together (he is a professional football player. That makes him available in the middle of June, when I have an exam period). However he managed to get 2 days of and go with me. We went in Mareda, Croatia and I was going back and forth between home and seaside for those two weeks. Reason? Our play.

3. Kralj gora in ljudomrznik.
Our show. In summer theater Studenec, there is a major play every year. A theater that accepts around 1000 viewers is full mostly every weekend. There are 16 performances in 4 weekends through July and August. 13 done, 3 more to go - last weekend in August. Previous years I participated but mostly as a dancer, nothing special. This year I have a role and I'm quite proud of it. I'm one of 3 ex-wives. Dead. So we are ghosts. Scared? ;)

Three scary ex-wives ;)

4. My birthday
I had a birthday in July - I am a Leo. And I got the best birthday gift ever - a puppy. Pug called Poncho was waiting for me with a big blue bow. It was the best surprise my family made for me! He's just so cute and I'd post pictures of him all the time.

Poncho the Pug

5. Shopping
I am a bit addicted. Every time I got some money I go to the stores. But fall is coming right? So I've done some shopping and I love it. I got gift vouchers for New Yorker and butique Baba Kul - I also work there and love the clothes, so Boti nailed it with the gift ;). Anyways today I went in Baba Kul and got 2 shirts. I love them and the weather is just perfect to wear them :). I got 2 quick pictures, more will follow in separate post.

Shirts I got today in Baba Kul :)

6. New phone
Last but not least my new phone. Samsung Galaxy S6 in color Blue Topaz. What can  I say, I'm in love. :)


With Poncho in Kamfest


Poncho's first football tournament, this weekend


Finally found a decent planner. I always have problems finding them, since I want a specific placing. I like this one! :)  

Till next time. Čiv buc bav ;)



0 komentarji :

Objavite komentar