Pages

Subscribe:

petek, 21. avgust 2015

Top Tunes #1

I decided to start a weekly thing - Top Tunes. Every week 3-5 songs that I constantly have on repeat. They don't have to be new or popular, they just suit me.. :)

1. OMI - Cheerleader
Since haven't listened radio for quite some time I didn't actually know this song (I know, shame on me). However I liked it very much. It's catchy and is on repeat before you realise it ;).




2. Ivan Zak - Pretjerujem
Same thing, it was instantly on repeat. It just gets me in a good mood. It's my phone ringing tune, but that's actually not the best idea since I always want to listen the song instead of pick up :P.



3. AWOLNATION - Sail
It took me quite some time to figure this one out, since it was in some old commercial. But when I did I downloaded it and it's still on my playlist ;).



4. Lana Jurčević - Ludo Ljeto
This summery tune is perfect for relaxation, or to get me in a bit of a party mood ;).


5. Minions - Banana Song
POTATOOO hahaha. I just love it. It wakes me up in the morning and it's perfect for that. You can't be mad at them if you need to get up :).


And instead of goodbye. Bananaa :D

0 komentarji :

Objavite komentar