Pages

Subscribe:

sreda, 4. februar 2015

Ads

So it seems this add thing is here to stay, huh?

Ok I've been freaking out. Or I will be. Since, I don't know, new year or something all kinds of ads pop up. ALL THE TIME! I can't even open some tables on Drive! As far as everything else goes, I have to click it 5 or 6 times, to be redirected on the site. I hate it. Really do!

*15 minutes later*
After I have googeled for it and tried some programs for cleaning unwanted datas and blablabla... Still the same problem. It didn't go away as I thought it would. Nah.. don't want to do it anymore...
Do you have the same problems? Or is this a thing with my computer (like viruses or something)... Let me know ;)

Ok I know, this post is boring. But I promise I am planning something better for the next one. The reason I am writing it is finding excuses not to study. Not good, I know.

Although I found couple more blogs about beauty and stuff and really liked it + got an inspiration for my next post... So hang in there and come back for the other one ;)

And for a better day... A little bit of Chandler ;)



0 komentarji :

Objavite komentar