Pages

Subscribe:

torek, 10. februar 2015

MustWatch: Gone girl

Must watch this one!!

On friday, my boyfriend and I started watching this movie. He didn't fell asleep!. That's a very good sign ;). Also, the movie is almost 2 hours and a half long. And we finnished it in one piece. Even better sign ;).

So yes it's really interesting. Really. Have to see it. I've heard about it quite some time ago, but forgot. And on friday I was like how could I forget? So we watched it. And we didn't regret it. You are watching the movie and buying the story and there's no way you expect what happens. Total mindfuck!! It has few... uncomfortable scenes, but anyways... Also I won't tell you the plot, I don't want to ruin it. Brilliant.


But really, I know I'm repeating myself - go see it now! ;)

+ If you're not convinced yet - Ben Affleck is in it (that's good enough right (; )


2 komentarji :

tamck pravi ...

Ja, film je res fenomenalen, sploh Rosamund Pike je mene pustila odprtih ust - boljšo igralko za to vlogo bi res težko našli. Si knjigo brala? Je še boljša!

Butterfly pravi ...

Res je ja. Se strinjam za igralko, noro je odigrala.:) o, knjiga. Nisem še, sem šele zdaj zasledila, da obstaja. Bom kmalu :)
+ hvala za predlog, sem kar knjižni molj, tako da se priporočam za več predlogov :)

Objavite komentar