Pages

Subscribe:

nedelja, 8. marec 2015

Busy bee

So... Long time no see. Again. I know, I know. Being busy is not an excuse. But I really was :).
Doing projects, enjoying sunny days and going to classes since it's new semester. But it's fun. I'm busy and I like it :P.

So quite a lot has been going on. I got flowers and wine for woman's day. Yaaay. And I got the most cool, freaky new shoes ever. Can't wait for a chance to wear them. (I am planning a whole post for them :P). Plus I have been really good this weekend. I went hiking yesterday and today. Hills and I never really got along, but it's better than running. So hiking it is :D. Yesterday I was on the top of the hill twice!! But only because I forgot Tori's leash on the top, so we had to go back.

Tomorrow I am contacting some journalists for publising something and I am quite excited since I haven't done it before. Yes I want to be a PR girl and I'm still learning. Thank god for companies that are still willing to give students a chance to get some experience, even if it's for free. It's a very good project (post following soon) and it's been really fun working on it. And it will be even more.

AND I went on some workshops about Photoshop and Content marketing, have to write some papers for college every week and make concepts of assignments. Plus go to trainings and manage a FB page for a group. Better this than nothing to do.

So, stay good, write to ya' soon :D.

0 komentarji :

Objavite komentar