Pages

Subscribe:

petek, 20. marec 2015

Instagram

This one is a bit more colorful. These are this months pictures from my instagram account. I admit, I used to post more, but still, I try to keep it running :P

These are homemade biscuits from Croatia. My father was visiting some relatives and Strina sent us this - freshly baked from Varaždin :)
 That's me and my friend Katarina, when we went on a basketball game. Helios Suns won - naturally:D. That was also the game that I write about in my paper, so I had to get statements from at least two persons. It went better than I'd imagined ;).
 After some successful shopping and library visit. I went crazy that saturday. I went to the library and took with me 5 books. (one was for my mom). Needless to say I'm already finishing the third one :P.
 When me and my boyfriend went on Limbarska Gora. Every woman got a carnation on the top. I was on that hill for the first time in a really long time. But it was really fun. From starting four hangovered friends, we got to the group of 10-15 people going up there together. It was really fun. I even went on a training afterwards and nearly died at the end of the day :P.
P.S. hangovered because we went to Bar the night before - more about that in another post.
 When I got home from classes on tuesday I had a lot of work to do - I had to translate an article for one of our classes. And so I went and bought some snack - strawberries are the best :)
Tori begging me for food. Again. She sits still next to you. Doesn't make a sound and is really good (doesn't jump on the table or anything), but... She looks at you with those eyes. Exactly that look. How can anyone say no to this? :P

So that's it for now. It's spring now so enjoy all the sun (I hope) we will get :)

0 komentarji :

Objavite komentar